Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What sets you apart?
A: The strengths of IME Connect as major differentiators from our competition include:
- Incentive, Meetings and Event logistical planning is our singular core competency
- We are at the forefront of employing mobile technology in the meeting and events space
- We offer proven expertise in delivering hard dollar savings to clients through strategic supplier analysis, sourcing, and contract management
- We have strategic partnerships offering an entire enterprise of resources, supplier relationships, and expertise in meetings and events
- The owners of the company are involved in the success of their client programs – it is a sales-driven ownership
- Most importantly, we’re focused on the customer and the results of every event
Q: Are there a minimum number of participants required?
A: No, but 10 qualifies for better group rates
Q: What are the prime destinations right now?
A: Incentives – Sun & Fun! – Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Costa Rica are always popular.
For more adventuresome travelers and higher budget, Brazil, Africa, Asia
Meetings – depends on the origin of your attendees
Orlando, Dallas, Phoenix, Chicago, Atlanta, San Antonio, Los Angeles
Q: What types of programs do you offer?
A: Incentive Travel to destinations around the world, Meeting planning for small board meetings up to large sales meetings, as well as special event experiences. View some of the types of events we handle here.
Q: What features do you include?
Q: We have never operated a program before, but are interested. Can you help establish a first time incentive program? What do I need to know?
Q: Do the awards have to be group trips or can they be individual trips?
A: They can be either. We can help you with both types of travel.
Q: How do I notify participants I’m running an incentive program?
A: We will help with a promotional campaign. It can be as simple as a few emails to full color brochures and monthly mailings as well as an event website.
Q: Do you offer online registration or an app for the event?
A: Web registration and design is available. IME Connect builds and administers custom-designed, online registration websites as well as mobile apps for events.
Q: Can you help me track the progress of the program?
A: Yes, your company would need to provide the information, but we will put it together on a report and track redemptions.
Q: Can you do a post-event survey so I can get feedback from the participants?
A: Yes, we can customize your survey so you get the answers you need.
Q: I’m not located near you. How will I know I have control and the program will meet my needs?
A: A Meeting Manager is assigned to your program and will be your direct contact for the day to day planning. You will also have direct access with the salesperson on your account.
Q: Can you show me samples of your work?
A: We would be happy to discuss our programs with you.
You can also read our case studies here:
Q: Can you provide a list of references?
A: Yes – please e-mail us.
Q: Do you offer a discount to first time clients?
A: Yes, contact us for our current promotional offers.